Friday, May 16, 2008

Bowlerama

I went bowling the other night and I found out a few things:

1. I'm not as young as I think I am.
2. I'm as out of shape as I think I am.
3. I'm not as good at bowling as the Nintendo Wii makes me out to be.

Talk about a reality check. My hip's been bugging me for 2 days now, my back is spasming, and I can't feel my thumb below the first joint. That would be understandable if I were in my mid to late 40's.


I'm 32.

I really have to get off my ass and start utilizing my gym membership.

Have they come out with Wii Fitness, yet?

6 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

did you also find out that bowling sucks? my god, i hate bowling....

Mojito Libre said...

Bowling is fun. However, after 2 games, I'm pretty much done. I was using something like a 5 pound ball, too.

copaX said...

Wii Fit, this week. Though I don't know if that'll help with your bowling skills. But there's supposed to be a nifty downhill skiiing game at least! :-P

Mojito Libre said...

Well, looks like I know what I'll be dropping my money on this week...

Next thing you know, I'll be visiting the ER with a torn ACL.

- ER Doc: "How'd it happen?"
- Mojit: "Skiing."
- doc: "In May?!?"
- Mojit (sheepishly): "Wii Skiing."
-FIN-

copaX said...

let me know if you find a copy. I'm not all that excited about it, but it's for the Wii, so everybody has to have it. I've heard most retailers stopped taking preorders at least 2 weeks ago because demand was so high.

Oh, check my blog sometime over the holiday weekend. I plan to have pictures of glittergirl attempting to play the Wii. Perhaps even some moving pictures with sound.

Mojito Libre said...

you could probably put up that photoshop of the howler monkey. Instead of Coke Blak, photoshop a Wii controller into its hand and name the picture "Glittergirl attempting to play the Wii".