Wednesday, May 21, 2008

QA is Demanding

I really enjoy my job. It's fun to break things apart and try to figure out how they work. That might be why I'm so into doing maintenance/mechanical things around the house. It's also fun to get paid to break things. People actually tell me "good job" when I break something so bad that it needs to get completely re-worked all because it happened to me and not a customer.
It's not a task for everyone. There's a lot of fact checking and requirements reading, but there is a lot of satisfaction in knowing that I can be given a pretty technical, abstract idea and I can figure out how the thing works...and then go off and try to smash the thing to pieces.

Here I am testing the latest advancements for the new Web application "Elmo Takes Over the World". Enjoy.



6 comments:

glittermom said...

Your a lot younger looking then I imagined...and shorter...but cute...Does you job supply you with a booster seat?

GLITTERGIRL said...

QA rules!!!! i just blogged about the character on "the office" who is QA (quabity ashwitz.)

:)

GLITTERGIRL said...

publish the darn comments!!!!

love, bossy gal

glittermom said...

You better start blogging or Glittergirl will drop you off her list like a hot potato...and you better come up with a story about those sea monkeys before its too late and the secret is out...

glittermom said...

You are in really big trouble now and shes coming to town....Why are we commenting when you don't post our comments? are you imbarrassed about us?

Mojito Libre said...

What the heck?? I must have flicked a switch or something. I don't know why the comments went to being moderated. Hmmm. I'll have to do better Quabity Ashibitz on this thing.

And, Glittermom, the booster seat isn't supplied by the company, but it does qualify as a tax write-off.