Monday, July 14, 2008

Amusing Correspondence

Considering my day was going to be hectic as we are beginning a major cycle of our testing and I am in charge of my Lead's responsibilities while she is on vacation, the following email thread brightened my morning. And, yes, it's pretty dumb, but it made me laugh.

Copax: Just had to share this Fark headline..."Two swimmers dead, Juan Moore missing" from the article:
Currents Claim 3 Over The Weekend
"Juan Moore, 28, was among three friends from Philadelphia who swam toward a buoy about 100 yards off the beach around 7 p.m."


Mojito: That's tragic.

Family members are in the process of legally changing his name to Bob.

Copax: how many people need to die before someone does something about the problem? obviously, at least Juan Moore

Mojito: The person that will truly be sad from the news will be Joe Mama.

Copax: no, I called her this morning, and she was fine....wait, what?

5 comments:

copaX said...

glad I could help brighten your day!

Jen said...

wow, i feel like i brought you 2 together for a blog friendship that will produce a lot of inappropriate content, and more uncle tank. i'm contributing to the decline of western civilization!!!

Mojito Libre said...

You are definitely contributing to the delinquency of minors!

copaX said...

are they not bringing as much coal out of the mines now?

ohhhhhhh wait


...my bad

/likes the hats with the flashlights on them

Mojito Libre said...

That would have really changed the premise of Coal Minor's Daughter.